#ReesePitch: Fall 2017
Dec 04 2017
Four teams from “MEJO 463: News Lab: Creating Tomorrow’s News Products,” presented their new media startup ideas to a panel of judges on Friday.
The class was taught by Jeremy Gockel, who is the Director of Team Development and Intrapreneurship at McClatchy.
You can read the team’s pitches on the Reese News Lab projects page.
Thanks to our judges:
- Meg Eason. Contracts Counsel at McClatchy
- Michelle Germano. News Director at ABC 11 WTVD
- Derrick Ho. Senior Manager, Product Strategy at McClatchy
- Jenna Meints. Lead Director at Triangle Strategic & Financial Advising for Not-for-Profits, Inc.
- Jake Seaton. Digital Product Manager at WRAL.com
- Kelsey Van Dyke. Head of Content at Offline Media
Watch the video